VAT INFORMATION: SWITZERLAND OR THIRD COUNTRIES
Procedure to refund the German VAT
For customers from Switzerland or third countries a refund of the German Value Added Tax (VAT) which is included in the prices for textiles in the webshop) is possible.
A corresponding procedure described here is offered by the company Tax Free:
- Your order in Germany will be charged and delivered at the German prices shown in the webshop.
- The delivery includes an invoice for you and an envelope addressed to Tax Free.
- In this envelope are:
- 1 copy of the invoice and
- 1 form from Tax Free.
- Please complete the form with your personal details, sign it and send it to the post office together with the copy of the invoice in the envelope.
- After deducting a processing fee, Tax Free will then refund the VAT amount shown on the form to the account stated on the form.